· What information we collect?
· How we may collect your information?
· How we use the information we collect?
· With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
· For how long we retain the information we collect?
· Children's information
· How do we safeguard your information?
· Direct Marketing
· How to contact us
What Information we collect?
· Personal Identifying Information We collect certain information which is personally identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may be of private or sensitive nature (“PII”). In addition, we treat information which is specifically connected or linked to any PII as PII.
· The Personal Information we collect includes the following: When you decide to register with our Service, or when you decide to use our Service, we collect a variety of information including PII such as: name, email address, GEO, phone number and address.
· Your call history using our Service (including calling party phone number, called party phone number, date, time and duration of call) and your recorded phone call with your designated service provider. A caller will be notified of recording by way of an automated verbal announcement at the beginning of the call. A caller not wishing to have his or her call recorded should end the call immediately upon hearing this announcement.
· Information regarding your online activity when browsing the web, including but not limited to search queries and related searches on search engines, favorite site, etc.
· Internet protocol (IP) address.
· Non-personal information We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user's use of the Service (“Non-PII”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-PII was collected. Non-PII which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by your device and aggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardware information about your device, including the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to the Service.
How we may collect your information?
We collect information submitted directly by you, or information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies, or by a phone recording service.
A caller will be notified of recording by way of an automated verbal announcement at the beginning of the call. A caller not wishing to have his or her call recorded should end the call immediately upon hearing this announcement.
What is a "cookie"?
When you use our Service we may assign your device with a log file or a cookie (session or persistent). A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a web site. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Service quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of your browser preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
The table below provides additional information regarding the cookies we use and their purpose:
|PastaleadsCounterSession||Collects user information when on the Software.|
|ntextCountSess||Collects user information when on the Intext third party advertisement or Software, as applicable and if applicable.|
|NP_Hide||Remembers to keep the Software closed if the user asked to closes it.|
|npu||Remembers the End User for its next visit to the Services.|
What are we using it for?
We do not provide any PII to third parties without your explicit consent.
How we use the information we collect?
· To fulfill your Professional Service Request;
· Quality assurance for the Service Providers and improving customer service;
· To respond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and update you with information pertaining to your request, and respond to claims that any content available through the Service violates the rights of third-parties;
· To enhance and personalize your shopping experience and customize the advertising content we display through our Software if and when applicable;
· To deliver and improve our Service;
· To communicate with you (via email, phone, etc.);
· To resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
· To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
· To provide you with the most relevant additional services and offers.
· To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
We share your information you inserted in the Provisional Service Request while using our Software and Services, including the PII, with our affiliated companies and our third party professional service providers (“Service Providers”), who are allowed to use such information only for the purposes of providing the Professional Services to you. For now we provide our Service Provider partners with the information you volatile and willingly filed in when searching for the Professional Services via our Services.
The Service Providers and the Company may access to the calls recording that the Service Provider engaged with you (for the purposes of disputing claims between Company and the Service Provider and between you and the Service provider, if applicable, quality assurance, etc.).
Third Party Services.
We might share your information with our affiliated companies and business partners (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics, etc.) for performing services for us such as customer service, technical support, tracking, marketing assistance, serving ads and ad tracking, analytics, etc. The information will be disclosed only to the extent required to perform the Service.
We may share your information, including PII, in the event that we are required by law enforcement or other governmental agency; in response to a subpoena, warrant or an investigative demand, or a court order, or with respect to any legal process; in order to enforce intellectual property rights or to exercise other legal rights; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, to enforce our policies or as otherwise required in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. In such circumstances, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
Affiliates and corporate transaction
We may share Information, including PII, with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively "affiliated companies").
We may share Information, including Personal Information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale of a substantial part of our business, merger, consolidation or asset sale).
Non-PII, aggregated information or PII in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and service providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via our Service, website or application, or websites or applications of third parties, or your e-mail address), or for the purpose of improving our Service, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via our Service (whether our website or application; e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location or by providing information via API) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We prompt you to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing your Personal Information to them.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
We value your privacy and control over your PII, and therefore you may notify us that you wish to either review your PII (to the extent exists) or delete it. You can notify us by sending an email to: service@Pastaleads.com and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any PII pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect (including your PII) for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18, we will remove their information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service.
How do we safeguard your information?
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and your Personal Information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Phone recordings are encrypted and stored on out secured servers. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, please contact us directly at service@Pastaleads.com and our privacy officer shall investigate promptly.
We may share your email address, phone number (upon your explicit consent), if we have collected it, with our marketing partners and to use it ourselves for the purpose of providing you marketing offers. Out of respect for your right to privacy we provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us or from our affiliates and partners. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word "Remove" in the subject area to service@Pastaleads.com.
If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address from our marketing distribution lists and from any future lists we may share with our marketing partners. However, you may need to separately unsubscribe from marketing offers sent by our marketing partners.
How to contact us
Effective December 01, 2014